Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 7, 2018

The road taken...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you again for this amazing opportunity. We leave tomorrow. I pray your will be done in each and every moment. This trip is all yours. THANK YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight is a beginning. The path you walk will forever be changed because of where you are going next. The road not taken will not be a concern of yours moving forward. 

I have you. We are walking into a season of "yes" and it is truly amazing. It will leave you in awe. 

I love you. I am with you. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment