Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 27, 2018

The long wait...


My prayer:

Thank you for listening to me all day. Now its my turn to listen to you...

What God Said Tonight:

The waiting is different for each person and each situation. 

There is the wait that goes by with no effort. You blink and the waiting is over. That exists but most people don't even notice it. 

The waiting that requires faith is the waiting that goes beyond your ability to understand it. The waiting that goes on so long that you lose the ability to imagine the outcome. That waiting is often the waiting before a big outpouring. The waiting before the miracle. The waiting that makes you want to run.

I know that waiting is difficult. I know that waiting requires more effort than if you tried to do the thing yourself. That waiting is the waiting that requires your complete trust in me. 

Do not cut that waiting short. Do not take over and force the waiting to end. 

There is blessing in the waiting if you look for it. There is purpose in the waiting that can outweigh the result of the waiting. 

When you wait in trust of me, you will find peace and strength in the waiting. It is the time to regroup and prepare for the next stage. 

I am in the waiting with you. You are not just waiting on me, you are waiting with me. I am with you now and forever. Let the waiting be our time to know each other better. 

I love you and I will never have you wait for no reason.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Heavenly I'll continue to wait you know the thoughts and plans of my entire life forgive me for each time,I tried to be in control #willwait

    ReplyDelete