Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Transportable plant...

My prayer:

What a great night God! Thank you for amazing friends who know you. Thank you for amazing opportunities that literally blow my mind. Thank you for the confirmation that all of this is your plan for our lives!!! You are wonderful and I can't wait to live each day with you in charge.

What God Said Tonight:

You are planted but I have planted you in a transportable pot for a reason. 

I have you firmly rooted in my love and you will grow in that love. But, I need to take you to different places with all of your roots and soil around you. I have no intention of transplanting you. I will not dig you up and move you to a different place. I am simply going to take you, and all that you are are planted in, and take you around the world to bless and be blessed. 

Your soil and your roots will not change. You will have them and the pot you all sit in with you wherever we go. But I will take you around the world. 

There is much to see and many to bless. Be ready to move but be assured, your roots and I go with you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment