Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Peace...


My prayer:

What a wonderful sense of peace you have given me tonight God. Not a peace from everything being wonderful but just a genuine peace and contentment. Thank you for that. These moments of peace are truly wonderful and a great rest from the craziness of everyday life. 

I know you have said in the past that this peace is there for us at any time. I have not learned how to live in this peace all of the time but I am grateful for the moments of it and I have hope that I will learn to stay in this place more and more. 

What God Said Tonight:

As the morning mist rises from the field of spring flowers, the beauty can take your breath away. The feeling of the cool mist on your face is like a kiss to start your day. 

Spring is so very close and the time for growing, playing, and celebration that comes with it. 

Everything is in place and ready for this next season. You will find many days of peace in it. Not that it will be uneventful. There will be a lot to experience, but at the base of it all, will be my peace. Your foundation will be my peace. 

I love you daughter and rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment