Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Always...


My prayer:

Tomorrow we celebrate you resurrection. Now, there is something I can celebrate with no reservation or confusion. That is the day when it all made sense. That is the day when you made a way for us to know you personally. That is the day that changed everything!

Thank you for being the Way Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

Each experience in life is like a pebble or a grain of sand. Get enough of them and you get a beautiful beach. Get even more and you get a mountain. Each moment of your life is meant to add to the others. It is not meant to be kept in isolation. You are a culmination of everything in our life so far. 

One of the key turning points in your life was when you accepted me into your life. But, I have always been with you. Before you knew I existed, I was already with you and loving you. 

My sacrifice and my resurrection was the natural result of my love for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment