Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 8, 2018

The gift of problems...


My prayer:

Today felt like a constantly evolving problem that refused to be solved. Funny enough, the thing I was most worried about and praying for your help with, was completely fine. It was everything else that was a mess.

Thanks for bringing me through this day. Thanks for all of the solutions that I know you will bring. I love you Father!

What God Said Tonight:

Life, your life, was never intended to be problem free. As a matter of fact, I designed you especially to be able to see the problem and find the solution. It is what you do and a part of who you are. 

With no problems to solve, a part of your purpose goes unused. Try to see the problems as gifts to use your strength. They are the opportunities for you to lean on me and exercise the gifts I have given you. They are not meant to destroy you. They are meant to promote. you. 

Love you sweet daughter. Keep fighting the good fight.

1 comment: