Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 9, 2018

Happiness...


My prayer:

What a great night God! THANK YOU! I would have missed it if you hadn't put everything together. To me, it seemed like too much hassle, but you made sure everything fell into place and I didn't have to think, just go. 

Huh, that sounds familiar. How many times have I said, 'I don't know how to do this', whatever this is at the time, and you have said, 'all I have to do is go, I will take care of the rest?' Too many times to count I am sure. 

You are pretty wonderful God!

What God Said Tonight:

What does it take to be happy? For some it is a smile. For some it is a million dollars. But as long as it takes things, any thing, to make you happy you will be living with less than what I want for you. 

One day, as you get to know me more and more, you will not need any thing to make you happy. You will have a light and a joy that is so deeply rooted within you that happiness is a natural byproduct,. 

You have it once in awhile now. It doesn't last for too long but it is there. Grow that light in you. Come to know me more and see the light grow. 

I love you and I want you to know all of me. 

1 comment: