Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 24, 2018

One view...


My prayer:

I pray that your will be done God. In every situation, every life, every moment, I pray your will is done.

What God Said Tonight:

The landscape looks much different from above than it does at ground level. 

Always remember that all you can see of a situation is not all that the situation is. From a higher level, the situation may look much more manageable and the purpose clear. 

Rivers, from above, show a clear progression from beginning to end. Rivers, while you are in them, can be tumultuous and wind around so much that you think you are not making any progress at all. It is the same river, just different perspectives. 

No matter what you are looking at, remember to allow for the possibility that what you see is only one view. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment