Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 12, 2018

Rocks of joy...


My prayer:

Life can be rough sometimes God. There are days when I just don't feel equipped for everything that flies at me. But somehow, if I lean on you, we get to the end of the day and everything turns out ok. Not perfect, but pretty good. There were times today that I really could not imagine being able to say that. 

It sure does take me a long time and a lot of repetition to learn that you have got everything covered. LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Warm bread baking in the oven. Sun shining on your face. The smell of rain. There are small but intense joys all around you as a cushion against the harshness of this world. 

Don't forget to look at them, to appreciate them. It is not trivial. They are there for a reason. 

Those spots of joy are like rocks sticking up out of a river. If you hop from one to another, you can get across the wild rapids that could have killed you. 

Keep seeking and finding the rocks of joy and let them lead you through the rapids of chaos. 

Love you too,

No comments:

Post a Comment