Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Fear of the Lord...


My prayer:

I pray for wisdom God. Help me to see the truth and make choices that are best. Keep me firmly in your will. I love you and I need your guidance in all things.

What God Said Tonight:

Oceans are beautiful and powerful. They can soothe your spirit and they can destroy entire cities. There is beauty and fear within the ocean. 

I have said "fear the Lord" more times than I can mention. But it is not fear of punishment or death that I am talking about. It is the same fear that comes from understanding and strength the power in the ocean. 

I tell you to have this fear because without it, you are likely to forget that power and forget that I am on your side. I tell you to fear me not to separate is but to ensure we are never parted. 

Fear being separated from me, fear a life without me, but never fear that my power is coming against you. I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment