Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Reason and purpose...


My prayer:

You have put some amazingly talented people in my life God. I am not complaining but I wonder why sometimes. I have no real artistic or creative talents and yet you surround me with musicians, actors, artists, and creative geniuses. 

That can't be just coincidence can it? It seems like there should be a purpose. I hope so and I hope you show it to me soon. I am curious and anxious to see what you are up to!

What God Said Tonight:

You have talents that you do not see. I have given you gifts that have yet to be opened. 

I do have a purpose and a plan for everything in your life. You are my child and everything about you is for a reason and a purpose. Discovering them is the joy that keeps life worth living. 

I love you and you are not done growing and learning yet. Leave room for the unexpected blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment