Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 16, 2017

God's survival kit...


My prayer:

Praising you for my life tonight God. I know I tend to complain but the truth is, I have it pretty good. A roof over my head, food on my table, a group of wonderful friends and family around me and, in the center of it all YOU! It doesn't get much better than that. 

I apologize for every time I have forgotten that. Thanks for loving me anyway!

What God Said Tonight:

A time of reflection is healing and can recenter your life and priorities. It is good. 

A life of joy, my joy, just is. You don't have to work for it, you just have to receive it. I give joy away freely with no strings attached. Connect with the joy I have put in you and you can weather any storm. 

Peace settles you and joy lights you up. Find my peace and joy in you and you will have all you need to survive. 

I love you, I am with you, I am never leaving you.


No comments:

Post a Comment