Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Are you a follower...


My prayer:

Thanks for the time away God. It was so beautiful up there, like always. I feel like that is a special spot in the world that you save for me. Being there always soothes my nerves and revitalizes my soul. Thank you for the luxury of taking time from work and being able to really get away. 

While I have been disconnected, it looks like the world kept moving. So many needs, so many tragedies, so many dangers and I pray for your help in every single situation. I pray that you reach out and protect and heal your people. Thank you for being big enough, powerful enough, and loving enough to take care of it all.

I am ready for the day when the old world and the old heaven go away and you replace it with a new heaven and earth. I am ready for the day that we walk and live together, just as you had planned way back in the garden. I look forward to the day when my full time occupation is to give you praise. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Are you a follower? Are you one who will follow the lead of your Master? 

Not every leader is a follower and not every follower is a leader. I need you to be both. I need you to lead, as you follow me. I need you to recognize your place in eternity and stand in it. 

There are times I need you to stand up and make witness of me and my glory. There are times when I need you to follow my lead, stay silent and let my will be accomplished. 

The real challenge is understanding when you need to be each. The real challenge is not getting confused and leading when you should follow or following when you should lead. 

I love you. I will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment