Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 30, 2017

Struggles...


My prayer:

There are some struggles I can understand. I may not like going through them, but I can understand why they are there. I can understand how good can come out of them. Somehow, that makes it easier than the struggles that just go on and on and nothing seems to make it better. Those are the ones that seem so senseless and are so hard to get through. 

God give me strength, peace, direction and if you are willing, give me understanding of this struggle. And, as soon as you are ready, please give me relief and complete healing.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

NO struggle is ever wasted. The long ones, in particular, are the ones that teach you things about yourself and about me. They are the ones that have you seeking me at midnight and searching out deeper truths. 

I don't mean to make light of it. The pain is very real. The suffering is not something I would ever choose for you. But, in this world, you will have trials, tribulation, suffering. I am working on changing that. Soon there will be a new heaven and a new earth where those truths no longer apply. But, for as long as we are in this world, you will have my help, my strength, my peace and my deliverance. 

Even when you think I have forgotten your suffering, I won't let you down. I feel every hurt and every struggle as deeply as you. I took them on for you. I will never forget and I will never turn my back on you. See how I work it all for your good. Always and forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment