Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 23, 2017

Storms...


My prayer:

I love you. I am grateful for you. I need you. I worship you. Now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting through the storm is never fun but you can find ways to wait with joy. A storm is a great excuse to hibernate with a good book. A storm is a great excuse to cozy up with a fire. A storm, while noisy and frightening, can bring a lot of good as well. 

The same is true of storms in your life. They are loud and frightening but if you wait them out, they will bring growth and joy to your life. I am with you in every storm.  I will not let it destroy you. Wait out the storm with me and let's see what the sun brings. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment