Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Shared inheritance...


My prayer:

Today was pretty wonderful God. Thank you for the beauty and the rest and the fun. Days like today remind me that life can be really wonderful even though it can also be really hard. 

I always thought life got easier as you got older. I don't know why but I really did believe that. I was wrong. The challenges change but they don't get easier. 

I pray for your help for a new week. Guide me, strengthen me, help me to be a right reflection of you. I ask in the name of Yeshua Christ.

What God Said Tonight:

I don't need to tell you what you already know. I don't need to teach you what you  have already learned. 

So, I will just say, walk with me in great halls of heaven. Share with me the inheritance of he first son. Recognize your place your privilege, and don't let circumstances confuse you. 

Remember who you are in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment