Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 6, 2015

Love like God...

My prayer:

God, I pray and ask for the wisdom and grace to love like you love.

What God Said Tonight:

Stop looking for what is wrong in people and just love them for who they are. Stop worrying about whether they are making the right or wrong choice and love them either way.

You have been a mentor and a teacher for so long now, you think it is part of your purpose to advise. And, sometimes it is. But sometimes, that gets in the way of you loving.

My love is free. My love is forever. My love is not changed by circumstances. My love is above the troubles of this life and of this world. To love like I do, you have to be above the troubles of this world too.

Come, let me show you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment