Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hang out with God...

My prayer:

Let me hear your sweet voice Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Sit down here a minute. Sit here by me. Let me simply be with you a minute.

No worries, no needs, no tears, just you and me spending a moment together because we love each other and there is no better place to be than to be together.

I love you, now and forever. Hang out here in my presence, just because you want to. That means SO MUCH to me. When you spend time with me with no agenda, no desperate plea but just because you want to be with me. That touches my heart.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment