Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wake up call...

My prayer:

Incredible God! Thank  you for healing, comforting and helping your people today. What a great privileged it is to pray for people and see you work in their lives! I never get tired of that God. I love seeing you change the situation, heal the pain, restore the lives of your people. Thank you for meeting every need God and for being more than enough for what we need. I love you God. 

I am not sure if I am ready for a new week. I am still feeling pretty wiped out but it doesn't seem like sleep and rest are helping so I might as well get back to work. I ask for your help, your strength, and your will to be done in my life. I am nothing without you but I can truly do all things through you. Love, love, love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have new colors and new patterns for your life. Your life has become somewhat grayed out lately and that is part of what is wearing you out. I have a new design for you. I have new passion and new excitement. I have a new design for you. 

It is still the same plan but I think I need to mix up the details a bit to bring back the fire in you. I am your strength and I am your peace. I am your reason to live and  I will guide you into such great things. 

I will rekindle the fire in you and give you new eyes to see. I am lifting the veil from your eyes so you can see clearly the beauty I have for you. 

I love you my daughter and I am with you every step of the way. Your rest has been accomplished  Now you need to be awakened. And, I will awaken you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment