Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 5, 2012

The real truth...

My prayer:

Today, blech. It was definitely a Monday. Sometimes the best part of a day is to say that it is over. But, when I really look at it, there were definitely some bright moments. So much of life seems to be about attitude and viewpoint. Two people can look at the same situation and see it two completely different ways. I can look at the same situation, at two different times, and see it completely differently. 

I guess it is really true that we can't trust our perceptions. You are the truth. Seeing the world through your eyes is the only unshakable truth. You see us all as your children that you love and who you have redeemed. You see us through the mantle of your sacrificial blood. You see us for what you made us to be.

God I ask for help in looking at things from your perspective and viewpoint more often. Help me look at things from the point of truth instead of my perception which is all distorted based on my experiences. THANK YOU for hearing my prayer and for being YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

You are on one of your perfect kicks again aren't you? I will tell you again that you will never be perfect and this world will never be perfect until I bring the new heaven and the new earth. 

The only perfect thing is me. Sin has distorted all else and is meant to blind you to the truth. You are a daughter of the truth and you have access to me, the truth, the way and the light. You are safe and you are mine. 

When you lack wisdom, ask for it. When your perception is off, bring it to me and I will show you the truth. 

The truth of your day today is that there was good and there was bad. You served me well but missed some chances. You were a blessing to some and not to others. You can work to be a blessing to everyone you meet. You are healthy and whole which is a lot more than many can say. I am truth. 

Come to me when you are in doubt. Come to me when you need help. Come to me when you want to celebrate. Come to me...just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment