Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let go...

My prayer:
All knowing God  need your wisdom tonight. There are many more things to be done, people asking for my help, and demands on my time than I can handle.

I ask God for your help. Help me to know what to say "no" to. Help me to have the strength to say it in love. For the things that you want me to say "yes" to and the things that I do not have a choice about, I pray that you give me the ability and the time to do them and do them well.

I need your help God. I can't handle all of this right now. I need your help...wait, I just said that didn't I? I really do though.

I pray your Kingdom come and your will be done God. Nothing more and nothing less.

What God Said Tonight:
I am your God. I am your Lord. I am and have been telling you what you need to let go of but you are resisting. You know the things I want you to let go of. You are waiting for some easy way to do it and that might not come. I may need you to do this one the hard way. Step out in faith, knowing that you hear my voice and just say "no." Saying no can be as important as saying yes.

If you are going to have the time and the energy to do the things I have asked you to, you will have to let go of the things that I don't need you for anymore. We have embarked on a new journey and there are some things you need to let go of. I can help you do it appropriately but it will never be easy. It will never be painless.

When you hang on to things longer than you are supposed to, they spoil. They get old and spoil. It is better to follow my lead. I love you daughter and I will help you but you will have to let it go. I can't do that for you.

1 comment:

  1. Check out 1Sam15 (too much to post here but seems to fit to me) http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel+15&version=MSG

    ReplyDelete