Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 28, 2011

The power in joy...

My prayer:
My awesome God of joy. Thank you so much for tonight God. The laughter, the fun, the friends...I needed it so much!!! I am sorry that I got so tied up in the work of life that I forgot to enjoy it God. I will try to do better. I will try to keep better balance. I will try. I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
Ah, the importance of joy. You know where I say the joy of the Lord is your strength? Have you ever really thought about that? It is true. There is strength in joy. There is power in joy. When you fill your life with joy, especially my joy that is not dependent on circumstances, you gain a strength to face any challenge. If you meet each challenge with joy, you have already won. 


You are my sweet child and there are many talents and gifts in you but if you don't have joy, what is the point. If you don't have joy, your life is miserable and the people around you see the misery, not me. When you are full of my joy, no matter the circumstance. they see the joy . They see me. 


Live a life of joy. Find joy in the small things and the big. Make time to laugh. Make time to play. Make time to renew your joy and your strength every day. 


Seems like I am giving you a lot of every day instructions right now. But, that is what it is all about. Living for me, living with me every day. We need to build up some new habits that will take you into the new season. They will strengthen you and help you. 


I love you daughter  remember this joy and find more if it in your life. Surround yourself with it. Live in a joy bubble. It is a lot more fun.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Chronicles 16:23 Sing to God, everyone and everything! Get out his salvation news every day! Publish his glory among the godless nations, his wonders to all races and religions. And why? Because God is great—well worth praising! No god or goddess comes close in honor. All the popular gods are stuff and nonsense, but God made the cosmos! Splendor and majesty flow out of him, strength and joy fill his place.

    ReplyDelete