Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Power and strength...

My prayer:
My awesome God. Falling asleep sitting up again God. I gave all I had today, which wasn't a lot to start with. I am grateful that you brought me through this day. I am grateful for your favor. I am grateful for your healing. I am grateful for you. And, all I want now, more than sleep and more than anything else. I want to hear your voice. I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
My Spirit is on you and in it you are strong. My Spirit lives in you and guides you, gives you favor with others, shows you the truth, gives you strength when you have none. 


There is a light in you, a reflection of my Holy Spirit that draws people and they don't even know why. There is a power in you that draws people and they don't even know why. They are drawn to my Spirit, alive in you. 


My power is addictive. Once you experience it, you always want more. That is why I never worry about the prodigal son. I know he will be back. Every time. You can't turn your back on me and my power once you have experienced it. 


That is why it is so important that everyone has an opportunity to experience me and my power. Everyone needs to have the chance to choose me. It is so important and possibly the most important thing that there is. Help people experience me through your life Provide opportunities for people to experience me. Make it possible for everyone to have the opportunity to know me. 


I will continue to draw them to you through light and my power. I will bring them. Be ready when they come. reflect me, share my power, help them to experience that power. That is your main objective and the primary thing I need you focused on right now. 


I love you daughter. Rest well.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 40:29-31
    He energizes those who get tired,
    gives fresh strength to dropouts.
    For even young people tire and drop out,
    young folk in their prime stumble and fall.
    But those who wait upon God get fresh strength.
    They spread their wings and soar like eagles,
    They run and don't get tired,
    they walk and don't lag behind.

    ReplyDelete