Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 23, 2018

Walk the path...


My prayer:

Ok, I have started three times now and nothing seems right to talk about. I bet this is a night for listening, not talking. I love you God!

What God Said Tonight:

Walking on the path of righteousness is not without its barriers and pitfalls. I ask you walk but I don't expect you to walk alone and I don't expect you to walk without stumbling. It is a tough path and no one can actually walk it without my covering. 

I came and died for you so that you would be covered and you could walk where I made you to walk. Your path, your righteousness, can only be achieved with  my blood covering you. But with my covering, you can walk without worry. You can know that no matter if you stumble or fall, I will always keep you on the path. I will always keep you covered. 

You are mine and I love you so. Keep covered in me and walk this path with me.

1 comment: