Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Rest and revelation...


My prayer:

Well I made it through this day God, thanks to you. It was a tough one. The best part is, we are now on vacation time! 

I pray and ask for your traveling mercies. Guide us, direct us, be with us, show us what you want us to see. I ask for a continued hedge of protection around us. 

You are my everything. Can't wait to spend some quiet time with you away from the craziness of the world. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

This is a time of rest but it is also a time of revelation. I want to show you somethings and teach you somethings during this time. 

Don't forget to take some time each day to just listen. I will be speaking, I will be teaching. There is much that I have to show you to prepare you for the next season. 

So, rest, have fun, but take time for me each day. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog explaining all the main points very awesomely. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post. Visit: what is the word of god

    ReplyDelete