Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 24, 2017

The wave of love...


My prayer:

Awesome God. It sure seems like there is a lot more opposition to you these days. Tonight's broadcast, that was the first time we had people actually trying to start problems. How can people be against you? You are love. How can people be against love? 

I know it is not that simple and I know a lot of people have been hurt by people doing things "in your name." I hate that we are not better reflections of your love so people can see you more clearly. 

I guess that is my prayer God. I pray that a new revelation of your love be launched tonight. Let a wave of your love cover the world. Let people who have never known you love, experience it for the first time. Let people who know you love get a fresh revelation of it. 

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

Love, like a flood, being poured out on the world. I will show my love in every corner and to every person. It is up to them to receive it, but I promise to you tonight, I will show them. 

I love you sweet child. Ride the wave of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment