Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Trust God...

My prayer:

What a fantastic and beautiful day God! Thank you. Great friends, great trials, great food, great new boots and you in charge throughout it all. You are wonderful and I am grateful to be your kid. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to this place and time for a purpose. I am not fumbling around hoping to land in a good place. I am moving with purpose and a plan. 

I am never surprised by the twist and turns of your life. I am always ready for the next new challenge and he next new blessing. When you know that, really know it. When you trust me to to take care of you no matter what you get yourself into. If you trust me to take care of you no matter how far you stray. If you trust me to take care of you no matter what, you can live a life free of fear. You can live a life full of power. You can live a life of joy and peace. 

Stop trying to find security in your money, in your relationships, in your job, or in anything other than me. It wont work. You will only find true security in your trust of me. I will not let you down. I am with you now and forever and I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment