Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Together...

My prayer:

Everything was difficult today God. Thank you for getting me through it. I am glad today is over and pray that tomorrow is not quite so challenging. Thank you God for never leaving me, always helping me, and covering me in your grace and mercy when I mess it all up.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not grading you or your life. I am only interested in helping you. I am not judging you. I am only interested in forgiving you. 

I have come to give you life and to give it to you more abundantly. 

I was with you today when you were frustrated. I was with you when you wanted to strike back and chose not to. I was with you when you lost it and yelled in your car. 

I was with you. Not against you. Not judging you. I was with you, understanding all you were going through, compassionately by your side with what ever support you needed or wanted. You turned to me a couple times today. Thank for asking for help. It makes it easier for me to help you when you are open to it. 

We will rest together tonight. We will attack tomorrow together. We will do it all, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment