Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 11, 2013

Rest with God...

My prayer:

Mmmm, another Friday night in your presence God. I love ending my week with you. I love ending my day with you. I love starting my day with you. Fact is, I love you!

Thanks for an amazing week. So much crazy good stuff, I felt like I was barely hanging on to keep up! I am READY for Sabbath with you tomorrow God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your place of rest. I am the calm in the storm. I am your refuge. 

Come to me when you are tired, worn out, down. Come to me when you need strength, joy, peace. I am yours for whatever you need. 

I love you. I will care for you. I will give you everything you need and the desires of your heart. 

Come and rest with me tonight. No worry, no demands, just rest in my presence and I will give you all that you need. I am all yours, now and forever. 

It is my covenant with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment