Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Our birth right...


My prayer:

You will pour out a blessing on me that I can not contain...Guess you were pretty serious about that God! Thank you for the continued favor. 

I pray God that your favor continue to grow and spread out to the wonderful people you have put in my life. Spread it to every situation in my life. Spread it out to every opportunity you have brought into my life.

I thank you God that you have already said that everything I touch will be blessed. I thank even more that you meant it and you are accomplishing it in my life. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!! 

What God Said Tonight:

Favor is no mystery. It is not a magic potion or the result of some perfect combination of worship and prayer. Favor is your birth right in me. 

Favor is because of you. You are in me. Favor follows you around because it is looking to land on the people and children of God. Favor is attracted to the children of God. Stay still for just a moment and it will catch up to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment