Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 18, 2013

God's spectator...

My prayer:

WOW! When you said you would take care of everything, you REALLY MEANT it! Down to the last detail. I feel almost guilty that I am not working like crazy in the last hours to see this thing done, but you have already taken care of everything. I kind of feel like a spectator in this whole thing instead of the coordinator. THIS IS COOL!!!

As I think about it, you have shown me over and over, when I relax in your will for my life, it is always easy. Not to say things don't go wrong. They do, but if I breathe and trust you, you always show me the solution or just take care of it yourself. 

This has been a whole new level of understanding of this for me. I want to remember this for a very long time. 

Can't wait to celebrate the conclusion of this event with you tomorrow God! ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO YOU!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I will seal this on your heart and mind because you will need in the future, a lot. 

I have many big challenges for you. I have many big things for you to do in your life. If you are to see them all accomplished, you will need to remember this time. You will have to remember that the faith walk, the trust in me to take care of the things that I start, will over come every obstacle. 

I will bring you the people you need. I will give you the favor you need. I will give you everything you need to accomplish everything that I have assigned to you. It is only fair that I do so. 

I love you. I am with you. I will never leave you. I am yours and you are mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment