Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Final chapter...

My prayer:

Incredible God of everything and everyone. You are better than anything and anyone that has ever been. Your love is purer and more powerful than any other love that has ever been. Your sacrifice is more than any of us ever deserved. Your plan is perfect in timing and in execution. You are everything at all times and I love you more than I can ever tell you.

Thank you for who you are and what you do. Thank you for letting me know you. Thank you for loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

I have much to do in very little time. I have need of you and your brothers and sisters. I have need of anyone willing to say yes to me.

I have a plan that will set everything right, finally and forever. I have shared that plan with you plainly and written it out. Now it is time to execute it. Now is the time to gather in the last harvest. Now is the time to usher in the final chapter.

I have waited long enough. It is time to complete this work. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment