Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 28, 2013

Always...

My prayer:

Amazing Lord. What is on your mind tonight? You have been listening to me all day. I think it is time that I listen to you for awhile...

What God Said Tonight:

I have one thing on my mind, all the time. I am always thinking about you, my children. I am always thinking about those who are saved and know me. I am always thinking about those who are still lost. I am always working for ways for us to be together. I am always looking for those opportunities to catch your attention. 

I am always looking for the right time and place to have you approach my children who are lost. I am always looking for new ways for you to reach them. 

I am always thinking of you and how much I love you. I am always thinking of what is best for you and ways to get you the blessings that I have for you. 

You are the object and the target of my love and my affection. I will love you always and my mind is always stayed on you. 

For a short period of time, you may not see that or believe that. For a short period of time, you may think that I have forgotten you. It is not true. I can never forget about you. You are mine and I am yours forever. Trust that even when you don't see it. It is truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment