Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The God of right now...

My prayer:

Wow! You were busy today God! Thank you for showing up and taking care of so much adversity in your kids' lives today. It was one praise report after another. You provided, you healed, you directed, you loved...I guess you were just being you, but I am so grateful that you did all that you did.

You also provided a new potential opportunity in my life today God. Part of me is excited about it and part is a bit scared. I ask that you lead and guide me in this. If this is not your plan for me, please shut the door. If it is, please fling the door wide open. I will follow you anywhere God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am. I am everything that you need and I am. Not I was and not I will be, but I am. Always. I am. 

I am the God of right now. I am here for you right now. I will show up in your life right now and take care of what you need now. Yes, I am the beginning and the end and I know the end from the beginning I am omnipresent and therefore I am in all places at all times. But for you, what you need to know is I am God now. 

I have promises on your life and they are for right now. I have opportunities for you and they are for right now. Not next year, not in five years, not when you come to heaven. but right now. 

Do I have plans for you down the road? Of course. But right now, I want you to focus on what I have for you now in this time, in this season for what we are doing now. I will worry about the rest. I will take care of it, 

Your job is to live, now, with me. Leave all of the rest up to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment