Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 13, 2013

Taking God into battle...

My prayer:

What a crazy week God. Thank you for protecting me, my family and my friends this week. I am left feeling grateful for all that I have in my life. I am left feeling grateful for you. And that is a pretty good place to be. 

What God Said Tonight:

Listen to me tonight. I have more to tell you and more to teach you.

You have had great challenges this week and while you were stressed, you did not break. When you were worried or scared you turned to me. You did not use it as an excuse to give up or turn off. All off that is really good.

When you face challenge, when you face the enemy, do it with me as your shield and me as your sword and you will not be overwhelmed. You will not be defeated. When you go to battle and you forget to take and your shield and your sword, you will always lose.

Take me with you into every battle and let me fight it for you. I will protect you and I will fight for you because I love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment