Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Surprised...

My prayer:

Thanks for the surprises today God! Most of today was not what I thought it would be but it all turned out good. 

That really describes living a life for you and with you in me. Most things don't turn out how I think they will but they all turn out good. Your plans, your ideas, are always better than mine. You give me the desires of my heart, I think of ways of going after those desires, you provide them in ways I never could have imagined. Guess that is so I never forget who the blessings come from.

Love you God! Love what you are doing in my life! Love the blessings and favor that you have over me! Love living under an open heaven! Can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!

What God Said Tonight:

Being blessed should never surprise you. It is your God given inheritance to be blessed. I have the blessing of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob on your life. I have chosen a Joseph path for you and you will reap the benefits that he did. 

You are and adopted and beloved child of the most high God. Chosen, set apart, made holy, and righteous. Your destiny is to walk in my favor. Favor with man and favor with me. 

What should surprise you is when you don't see that favor working in your life. When you don't have blessings showering down on you. That should be the time that you are surprised and looking for what went wrong. That is when things are out of order. 

My children have become so accustomed to living with less that the wrong things surprise them. 

I love you and I want you to have exceeding, abundantly, and above for all the days of your life. Be blessed, always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment