Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Right place, right time...

My prayer:

What a roller coaster of a day God. But it all comes down to this, I don't know what is next or what you have planned but I know that it is good and I know that I trust you. I don't know if the future I imagine will happen but I know that the future I will have will be perfect because you designed it. End of story. 

I am content knowing you are in charge and you always have my best interest in mind. I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

You are right where I want you and right where you need to be for the next stage of this journey. 

There is nothing more you need to do but to wait. There is nothing more that you need to say except for "yes." I have prepared you, you have been obedient, now it is time to sit back and receive all that I have planned. 

Enjoy this time and this season. It is going to be GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment