Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Protected...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am crazy about you and I am all yours. I don’t know a lot of things right now but I know that I am all yours and anything you want, anything you want to do, anything you want from me, I am all in.

I am more invested in your will for my life that I am invested in the desires of my heart. Truth is, I don’t trust my heart too much right now. I trust you infinitely more than I trust my own feelings.

So, guide me, lead me, direct me and help me to walk in your perfect will for my life. Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

Life does not have to be frightening if I am with you. Trust me, lean on me, know that I will protect you. Know that I only want good things for you. Know that I will keep you from harm and I will keep a hedge of protection around you.

I hear your thoughts, what about the times you have been hurt in the past? Yes, sometimes people make decisions and the results of those decisions cause pain. But know that there is nothing that man can do to you that I cannot heal. There is nothing in this life that is more powerful than my ability to redeem.

You are mine and I will keep you safe. I will keep you whole. I will heal you when you need to be healed, I will redeem you when you need to be redeemed, and I will protect you always.


You are afraid because it is a season of change and you can’t see what is coming next. You don’t have to. I know what is coming next and I have fully prepared you. Rest in the complete assurance that I am in charge and I have you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment