Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 20, 2013

Peace...

My prayer:

FRIDAY!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!! We made it!! It was a wonderful and exhausting week and I am grateful to be here with you at the end of it. Thank you for your wisdom and discernment that you have given me this week. I think you helped a lot of people. 

I am crazy in love with you God. Everything about you. Most of all, I love simply being with you. Which is good since I get to be with you forever. Let me hear you tonight God. Tell me what is on your mind or what I need to know tonight. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I bring you peace. I bring you peace in the storm and I bring you peace when it is done. I bring you the peace that knows that my love will always prevail. I give you the peace that is recognized by the spirit in you as being truth. 

I bring you the peace you need to see clearly and make good decisions. Much of making good decisions is having the peace to be able to think clearly. I give you that peace tonight. 

I give you peace that does not make sense. I give you peace that you can bring it wherever you go. You are my catalyst for peace. Take my peace with you no matter where you go. There is going to be so much more battling, contention, and viciousness, in the physical and spiritual realms in the coming days. I need you to be strong and be at peace as it comes. 

You are my army and I love you. I will take care of you always,

No comments:

Post a Comment