Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Peace in the storm...

My prayer:

I was afraid for my physical safety tonight God for the first time in a very long time. I did not like it. I have never been in a storm like that. These storms, these floods are out of control. It was only your grace and mercy that got me through that alive tonight. 

I guess that is the point isn't it. Thank you God for taking care of me. Thank you for bringing me through the storm, literally. Thank you for showing me the only road that was not flooded to the point of a river which would have flowed over the top of my car. Thank you for showing me the way out when I could not see a way out. And, despite the worst hail I have ever seen, you even kept my car from being damaged. That was truly a miracle. I was certain at times that those hail stones were going to break through the windows. But, instead, not even a single dent.

Thank you God that when you can't keep me from being in the storm, you come into the storm with me and keep me safe. You lead me out and you keep me safe. You are my covering and my protection and I could not be more grateful for that than I am tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I have never left you. I will never leave you. I will always, always, always bring you through the storm. I promise I will never let you down. Trust me, count on me, believe that I will do everything I have promised. I will.

I know you were afraid tonight, but you were not alone. I know that you did not like it, but you turned to me. I am your lighthouse. I will guide you through every storm in life. 

The next time things seem to be out of control around you, the next time things ARE out of control around you, remember this night. Remember how I brought you through and impossible situation without a dent. 

Praise me in the storm, see me and not the circumstance and you will have peace no matter how bad it looks. 

I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment