Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 2, 2013

More...

My prayer:

Amazing and generous God. You have blessed me so much and I should be satisfied. I should be able to say, Thank you and leave it at that. But, I can’t. I want more. I want everything. I want every promise, not just the ones that seem realistic or that people think I should have. I want every blessing. I want it all.

Maybe I am being selfish? Or maybe I am being ambitious. I don’t know but no matter what I do, no matter how much I try to be content with the amazing things you have put in my life, the truth is, I am not. I want more.

God, forgive me if I am being selfish, prideful or anything else that is a sin. But truth is, I can’t change this. If it needs to change, I need you to change it in me. If it does not need to change, I need your help to live with it in peace.

What God Said Tonight:

I created you for more. You want more because you were created for more. All of my children are living with less than what I want for them.

Greater things than this shall you do. That, I know will sound familiar to you. You are going into a time where you will see that in your life. You are going into a time where you are going to see and have more than you ever could have imagined or thought of. And, it will still not be enough.

I put in you a hunger for more. I put in you a drive to reach beyond where you are. I need you to keep reaching, knowing that I will always have more for you.

Be content in the knowledge that I made you just like you are. Be content in the knowledge that you will always want more. And, be content in the knowledge that I will always have more for you. That is where your contentment lies.


I love you daughter and do not be concerned. This is part of your journey and you are going somewhere really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment