Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Think on good things...

My prayer:

What a wild week God! Struggles and triumphs, sickness and health, rest and hectic business. Kind of a week of opposites. I have no idea what to expect from tomorrow. But really, I don't ever know what to expect from tomorrow. You said it best when you said we are not promised tomorrow. Tomorrow might not even come. 

I think I forget that and get complacent thinking that I know what tomorrow will bring, but I really don't. Thank God I know you are in charge so even though I don't know, I know that you do and you will take care of everything. Mmmm, now that is a good thought to rest on tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Look around. Everything is paused for a second. Like a painting, you can capture snapshots of life sometimes. Sometimes those pictures are good and sometimes they are bead. It is easy to remember the bad ones but you have to work to hang onto the good ones. 

Bad times come to everyone. My people, choose to remember the good times. Keep them fresh by reliving and retelling them. Keep the art of storytelling alive and share your blessings, your blessed moments with all that you know. It will multiply the blessing out and back. 

There are some things you can't order or control but you can control what you think on. THINK ON GOOD THINGS and your life will be better regardless of what you go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment