Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 5, 2012

The fire of heaven...

My prayer:

All knowing God. It sure is amazing how you put everything together. There are times where life seems so random but then, I look around and see how every last thing has a purpose and a place. I love how you use EVERY experience in my life for your purpose. The good stuff and the bad stuff, it all gives glory to you! You are phenomenal and I am grateful that you are in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

I have shown you the fires in heaven tonight. Most people know about the fire of hell.  That is the destructive and painful fire. The fire of heaven is pure and beautiful. It lights the dark places. It brings warmth and light and life. 

It is beautiful and it will guide you through the dark places. I will be a light unto your feet and a lamp for your path. I will guide you with the light that comes from me. I will guide you with the fire that is within me. I will place that fire within you to guide and direct you. I will place that fire in you to be the light in the dark. I will place that fire in you to be the life in the middle of death. 

I will anoint you with fire, the fire of heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment