Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stepping out in faith...

My prayer:

Awesome God! I am feeling so much better! Thank you for healing me!!

Tomorrow, you have asked me, or provided for me an opportunity that is so far out of my comfort zone, I am a bit freaked out. I don't know how to do this thing on my own talents so I really need you to show up. God, I need you to give me the words you want to be said. I need you to be in charge of the whole thing and I need you to anoint what they say and what I say so people are encouraged. 

Wow, I am pretty needy tonight! I am "stepping out in faith" on this one God and I don't want to make a fool out of you or of me. Thank you for listening.

What God Said Tonight:

I have told you that if you stand up for me, I will stand up for you. You are standing up for me tomorrow so I will stand up for you. 

The past years have been preparation for this time. Your life has been preparation for this time. Each new opportunity, each time where you need to go beyond your natural abilities, those are the times to take everything you know and you have learned about trusting me and walk into the new season with courage and with hope. 

I love you and I will not let you down. You will see my glory in this. You will be my light and my ambassador and you will not let me down. I love you. I love you. I love you. If you forget everything else, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment