Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Coincidence...

My prayer:

Today was really wonderful God. I think the theme had to be coincidences...that weren't really  coincidences. The way you work things together is fascinating!!! I loved the treasure hunt outreach and how it led us to so many people that needed a touch from you. I loved the new people I got to meet. I am still smiling over the unusual connection to my past with the one introduction...can't wait to see what you do with that one! Whoever decided you do not have a sense of humor was WRONG!!! 

I love you like crazy God and if today was any indication, I really am going to LOVE this season!! 

What God Said Tonight:

Your future is so bright. I have so many wonderful points of light throughout the rest of your life and beyond. Look before you and see a landscape of lights. 

The thing is, in order to experience them, you have to move. You have to move forward and through them. Otherwise, they are just pretty lights in the distance. When you start to move into them you begin to experience them. You feel their heat. You see their source and you get to have the full experience. 

Move into the lights, the blessings I have for you. Take courage and walk into the future I have for you. Don't stay on the ledge looking over the wonders and wishing you could experience them. Jump in and see, feel, hear, everything I have for you. I will not let you fall. I will bless you. 

I really do have it all worked out. Your coincidence was in my plan. Jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment