Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where blessings come from...

My prayer:
All knowing God. I seem to be in the position lately to observe how seemingly small decisions, or even large decisions, can have such significant effects on people futures. Since I seem to be noticing it so much, I assume there is something I should be learning here. 


Just today, I saw someone potentially lose out on a great opportunity because she procrastinated by one day. That one day may make all the difference because someone else, who did not procrastinate, stepped in and will likely get the opportunity instead. She may never know how close she was to her blessing.


How often have I done that God? How often have I been one step away from a blessing that you have for me but, because I procrastinated or made the wrong choice, I lost out? It makes me realize how important every decision we make (and the ones we don't make or put off) are.


All knowing God, help me to make good decisions in time to receive everything you have for me. Thank you!


What God Said Tonight:
Focusing on what you don't have or on the blessings you missed will bring you nothing but misery and regret. Make the best choices you know how to make and trust me to bless you. Trust me to bless you out of my love for you, not because of anything you do or don't do. If you are following my lead, you will always be inn the right place at the right time. 


Instead of focusing on the things that you may have missed, spend more time focusing on all of the blessings that you have. Focus more on all of the wonderful blessings that make up your life. Thinking on good things will lift your spirit and encourage you. Focusing on the good will make each day better than the last. Focusing on the good will make the good grow until you can't imagine any lack. 


I am the giver of good gifts. Turn your head and look at what you have, not what you lack. I love you and I will bless you all of the days of your life. I will cause you to succeed. I will make sure that everything you do will prosper because you have my heart and I live in you. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. I really needed to hear that and I really need to believe it.

    ReplyDelete