Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring...

My prayer:
My Father. I have spent a lot of time talking about me lately. How about I stop talking tonight and just listen? That is what I love to do. To hear you speak to me and to spend time with you, that is the really good stuff.

What God Said Tonight:
Spring is coming daughter. In the natural and in the spiritual world, spring is coming. I know it looks cold, dark, and dead right now, but spring is coming and it will be beautiful beyond your belief. There will be beautiful flowers all around. Everything we be green with new growth. The air will be crisp and the Spirit will be fresh. 

Spring is the time of growth. It is the time for all of those seeds that you have sown to become wheat they were intended to become. The financial seed you have planted is about to come up in a crop for harvest. The time that you have sowed is about to come back in time of leisure and joy. That talent you have sowed is about to become your provision. It is about to multiply back into your life. 

I love you daughter and you will love this Spring. Don't get discouraged now. Not now when we are so close. Rest just a little bit more. Try to be patient. It is worth the wait. 

2 comments:

  1. It's time for us to spring forward into what God has in store for us. He has so much blessing that is ready to be poured out on us if we can just realize the open heaven above us.

    ReplyDelete