Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Peace like snow...

My prayer:
My God, your Spirit is sweet here tonight. There is a simple, uncomplicated, and pure presence of you in this place tonight. You are so beautiful. Just you. No pomp and circumstance. No religion, no stained glass, just you. You are SO BEAUTIFUL.


My God I worship you. I trust that you always know best. I trust your will for me. I trust your plan. I am all yours God. Let me hear your precious voice tonight.


What God Said Tonight:
The atmosphere is suffused with peace. I am blanketing you with peace in the spirit, just as I am blanketing the city in snow tonight. I am covering you with a peace that will cover you and slowly melt into you, providing lasting nourishment for your soul. 



I am giving you my peace that passes all understanding. I am covering you so that worry is smothered to death and hope is given fertile ground to grow in. I am your hope. I am your peace. I am your everything and I will take care of you always. 


I love you and will not see you tormented. I will not see you suffering for long. I will always rescue you. I love you my sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment