Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 10, 2012

New praise...

My prayer:
Today was long but tonight was a blast God!!! I love your joy!! I love to laugh with friends. I almost didn't go tonight because I was so wiped out from the week but I am so glad that I did. I really needed that. Sometimes it is good to just laugh until it hurts. Sometimes, it is good to get silly. Life is so serious, I need a comic break now and then. 

Thank you God for the joy tonight, the comic break, and wonderful friends to share it all with. My life is good because of you God. 

What God Said Tonight:
I will give you water when you are thirsty, food when you are hungry, and joy when you are down. I will always give you everything that you need when you need it.l I am your provider and your Father and it is my job. 

I happen to love taking care of you as well. I love to laugh with you. I love to spend time with you really whenever and doing whatever you want to do. 

There is a time for tears, but that time is not now. Now is the time for joy. Now is the time of celebration. Now is the year of jubilee. You are going to get anew spirit of praise in your life. You have always been a worshipper and I love that; but, you are about put on the garment of praise like never before. We are going to start celebrating together more. There is so much to celebrate and I want to celebrate together. 

Get ready to shout to the heavens and dance until your clothes fly off. David was not the only one who had a crazy praise. I love you daughter and I plan to celebrate something with you everyday of the rest of your life and after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment