Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Get closer...

My prayer:
Amazing God, your grace and your mercy are so WONDERFUL!!! I can not thank you enough for saving my friends' home today!! You are so awesome. It looked so hopeless but we put our hope in you and you gave them favor in a hopeless situation. 

I love that I get to call on you, the Most High, All Powerful, All Knowing God when me or when people I love are in trouble. I love that in situations where there is nothing I can do, You can always turn it around and take care of everything. 

Thank you God for what you did. Thank you for the testimony it is. Thank you God for the reminder to me that the best possible help I can give in the "hopeless" situation is to call on you. I LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:
The only time a situation is hopeless is when I am not in it. I am your hope. I am your answer. I am your strong tower that you can run to in times of trouble. 

The thing is, the closer we are everyday, the easier it is to get to me when you need me in times of trouble. I hear every prayer that is ever made to me. But, for those who know me, those who understand my will, those who talk to me every day and every night, for those people, it is so much easier for them to call on me and for me to answer quickly in times of trouble. 

When you know me, you already know what my will in any situation will be. Then when you pray in agreement with that will, there is nothing I won't give you. 

Know me better so that no amount of tragedy can surprise you. Know me better so you will always have the answer. Know me better so you can turn to me in times of trouble and immediately find me. 

I love you daughter. I want to help you in every situation. I want to give you the blessed life I have intended for you since the dawn of time. Know, me, know my will and you will always have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment